The OpenTherm Association has welcomed new members the last period.
An overview with these new members:
- IMHOTEP Création, (France), is specialised in the design, development and production of mechatronic products. A specialist in the fields of programming, device control, energy management, connected solutions and man-machine interfaces. They offer innovative and customised OEM-ODM solutions which provide thermal comfort in the home and in small service businesses, and also in the home automation, agri-food and paramedical areas.
- Altlight. sp z o. o., (Poland), a new brand, specialized in the wide range of innovative and premium IoT solutions for home and office.
- Techneco Energiesystemen BV, (The Netherlands) is known in the industry as a leader in innovation and development of heat pumps. Techneco is supplier of electric heat pumps, gas absorption heat pumps and hybrid heat pumps for residential and commercial use, both for new buildings and existing buildings or renovation.
- boostHEAT, (France), a French energy efficiency company, has developed and is manufacturing a new generation of heat pump boilers providing heating, hot water and air conditioning for homes, residential and commercial buildings. Based on a patented thermal compression technology, the product portfolio developed by boostHEAT produces a natural gas energy efficiency of up to 200%.
- Heatmiser UK Ltd, (UK), one of the UK’s leading smart thermostat manufacturers. Heatmiser has established partnerships with heating installers and heating equipment manufactures across the UK and has the ability to private label and custom design.
- CercaTrova, (The Netherlands), is an independant consultancy firm.
- Corporación empresarial Altra S.L., (Spain), Airzone belongs to Corporación Empresarial Altra, a business group composed of highly-qualified professionals. Their work is focused on the research, development and production of HVAC innovative products and services. Our main goal is to boost comfort and rationalise the energy consumption globally.